Ken and me

Ken and me

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Church!

Really. Most churches in this county should be named "1st Church of We'reBetterThanYou." I attended a premier baptist church all of my childhood, and the snobbery and hypocrisy drove me away from organized religion all through my teens and early adulthood. NOW, however, I attend Crossroads Baptist, which meets at the Savannah Baptist Assembly, on Old Louisville Road in Guyton. WOW! What a refreshing, spirit-lifting place to serve God. Seriously, wear what you are comfortable in. It's not just something that's said there. You really CAN go in jeans and t-shirts and be completely accepted. (Most people do!) Go with your tattoos and multiple piercings-- no one cares. (Besides, Jesus was pierced, too!) You truly will find acceptance at Crossroads. Won't you join us?

No comments:

Post a Comment